|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Nationwide Multimedia, LLC offers a wide range of business services to enhance a company's visual image and internet presence. In addition, our professional staff of business professionals routinely creates or promotes startup business ideas, new business ideas, small business ideas and work from home business models. Through the references found below, combined with the free use of our business forum and direct contact with our professional staff, you should be able to find several business ideas worth exploring further.
If you are new to business, please feel free to contact us to discuss your questions or concerns.
Start an Incredibly Profitable Biohazard Remediation & Hoarding Cleanup Business!
2 eBooks and Several Forms for the Cost of Dinner!
"All you need is the information and step by step instructions contained in this ePackage, as well as a little bit of start-up money, to start your own crime scene cleanup business!"
An Independent Third Party Opinion
According to science.howstuffworks.com/crime-scene-clean-up2.htm, "In a field that doesn't require a college degree, salaries typically start around $35,000 and move up to around $50,000 with experience, and it's possible to reach six figures in a big city with a lot of violent deaths and meth labs." And, "companies charge anywhere from $100 to $600 an hour depending on the "degree of trauma" and the amount of hazardous or biohazardous material the cleaners have to handle and dispose of."
Start a Crime Scene Cleanup Business and enjoy the benefits of working in a professional industry!!
This is a Formula for Success in a tested and proven industry. This is not a "Get Rich Quick" program that will fail.
Why Choose Crime Scene Cleanup?
- Police and medical personnel do not clean up crime & trauma scenes. Crime & Trauma Scene Cleanup Companies are hired to do it!
- Thousands of people die every day throughout the United States. One cleanup job can pay $3,000 to $15,000 or more!
- Most Biohazard Remediation Companies are able to service their entire state and even neighboring states, while others choose to work close to home.
- Most states require no special skills or licensing to start a Crime Scene Cleanup business. Purchase the cleaning supplies, hire trained technicians and you're ready to go.
- Your company will be called upon to clean a wide variety of scenes, not all involving crime or trauma.
- Most Biohazard Remediation Companies are a home based business. There's no need for an office, just a small shed, garage or rented storage unit.
- Here's the best part - You will be able to hire professional well-paid employees. Unlike a traditional cleaning business, your employees will show up to work, they won't rob you blind, they will seldom quit their employment, paperwork will be turned in on time and they will project a positive professional image for your company.
- Use this Business Development Package to learn nearly everything you need to know to start your own Biohazard Remediation (Crime Scene Cleanup) Business.
Check Out the Information & Resources this Package has to Offer
- "Biohazard Remediation & Hoarding Cleanup" eBook - 107 pages
- "Search Engine Optimization for Success" eBook - 66 pages
- Estimate for Biohazard Remediation Service Form
- Biohazard Remediation & Hoarding Cost Estimate Form
- Disposal List Form
- Employee Agreement Form
- Job Summary Form
- Permission to Enter Form
- Services Rendered Form
- Technician Time Sheet Form
In addition to the above, you may use the email address included with your purchase to contact us with questions regarding your new business venture. We will personally help you with advice and recommendations for 60 days following the purchase of this digital package.
It's DIGITAL. No less effective or informative, just a lot less expensive. Take advantage of it while you can! For the cost of a dinner, you can learn how to start an exciting and profitable new business.